CLOUD PARTNERS — Channel Partners announced the members of its 2013-14 Advisory Board Wednesday at its fall event, Cloud Partners, held Sept. 11-13, at McCormick Place in Chicago.
Board members serve two-year terms on a staggered cycle so half the members turn over every year. The new board term begins Oct. 1. The new members of the board were selected by the current board and Channel Partners staff from more than 100 applicants who responded to a call for board members in June.
"The new board represents the range of the converging telecom and IT channels," said Khali Henderson, editor-in-chief of Channel Partners. "This year, we've expanded the board with the addition of cloud service providers as well as more vendors and partners from the IT hardware/software and services space to accelerate and guide our joint journey to the cloud."
New members of the 2013-14 Channel Partners Advisory board include:
- Barry Adams, Manager of Partner Operations – U.S. Lead IaaS, Cisco Systems
- Sharon Andrus, Senior Channel Executive – Managed Services and Cloud Solutions, ITsavvy
- Mark Denney, Vice President of Channel Sales, Windstream
- Don Douglas, President and CEO, Liquid Networx
- Greg Iuzzolino, Director of Partner Channel, Time Warner Cable Business Class
- Gary Jacobs, Vice President of Channel Sales, Southern California, Bridgepointe Technologies
- Charles Kriete, Executive Vice President, Tech Data Corp.
- Vic Levinson, President, Prime Telecommunications Inc.
- Bob Maute, Senior Director of Channels and Alliances, ShoreTel - Cloud Division
- Jessica Mayo-Pike, Business Development Lead, Advanced Services, IPLogic Inc.
- Shane McNamara, Vice President – Partner Channel, XO Communications
- David Hicks, Vice President of ISV and OEM Alliances, Oracle
- Jeff Quinn, AT&T Alliance Channel Vice President – Central & Western States, AT&T
- Angie Reif Tocco, Co-founder, LanYap Networks
- Purvin Vakharwala, Data Center Specialist, Juniper Networks Inc.
New association members, with standing board seats, include:
- Women in the Channel — Rebecca Rosen, Consultant, Sales Enabled
- Cloud Girls — Manon Buettner, Principal, Nuvalo