**Editor's Note: Click here for a recap of top partners named by other companies.**
Microsoft Corp. on Tuesday honored a number of resellers and ISVs who specialize in Dynamics CRM deployments.
The software giant is holding its Worldwide Partner Conference this week in Houston and on Tuesday named the recipients of its awards; more than 260 partners applied for the recognition but only a handful came away with the distinction. Criteria included sales performance, technological expertise, consistently high customer satisfaction and Microsoft team members' feedback.
“Microsoft’s success is a direct result of [partners'] contribution, and it is an honor to recognize them for their achievements this past year and for their dedication and support of Microsoft Dynamics applications," said Rich Wickham, general manager, Microsoft Dynamics Partner Strategy and Sales.
Winners of the Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference 2013 Award are:
- Customer Relationship Management Partner of the Year: PowerObjects
- Enterprise Resource Planning Partner of the Year: eBECS
- Microsoft Dynamics Industry Partner of the Year: mcaConnect LLC
- Microsoft Dynamics Cloud Partner of the Year: eSavvy Pty. Ltd.
And the Microsoft Dynamics Regional Partner of the Year recipients within North America are as follows:
- Microsoft Dynamics Outstanding Reseller of the Year: Tribridge
- Microsoft Dynamics Reseller of the Year for Canada: Eclipse Intelligent Solutions (Canada) Ltd.
- Microsoft Dynamics Reseller of the Year for Latin America: ITSSA S.A DE C.V.
- Microsoft Dynamics Reseller of the Year for United States: Hitachi Solutions America Ltd.
- Microsoft Dynamics ISV of the Year for United States: Tribridge