Avaya, the provider of business collaboration and communication solutions, has announced the 2013 recipients of its DevConnect Partner Excellence Awards Program.
Avaya presented the awards to six technology partners who were considered for specific solution capabilities and characteristics of excellence, including innovation and creativity in addressing business challenges; services to build strong customer relationships; leadership excellence; integrity in partnering with Avaya, channels and customers; and commitment to the promotion and growth of Avaya.
The Avaya DevConnect Technology Partners awards for significant achievements in 2013 were:
- DevConnect Technology Partner of the Year - Integrated Research for its award-winning Prognosis real-time performance management and monitoring solution, which complements the Avaya portfolio and increases customer satisfaction by providing end-to-end visibility of UC and contact center environments.
- DevConnect New Partner of the Year - Global Interactive Solutions (GIS) for its GIS-Hosted Video as a Service (VaaS) powered by Avaya, which delivers feature rich enterprise video conferencing under an opex model to enterprises of all sizes.
- DevConnect Innovation Award - OAISYS for its Talkument and Tracer call recording and contact center management solutions that use Avaya Speech Analytics technology to deliver an audio mining tool set which is affordable to small and mid-size enterprises.
- DevConnect Innovation Award - Movitas for its Hosted Mobile Solution for the hospitality market with traveler and guest mobile applications for Wi-Fi networks, enabling delivery of guest services.
- DevConnect Innovation Award - WEBTEXT for its SMS Gateway Service, which delivers a new channel for enterprises to communicate with their customers, using compelling text messaging capabilities to engage mobile users for both pro-active and confirmation-oriented interactions.
- DevConnect Innovation Award - Xima Software for Chronicall, which through compatibility with Avaya IP Office Server Edition, extends advanced contact center reporting capabilities to distributed contact centers for the mid-market.