Strategy and research consultancy ATLANTIC-ACM has announced the winners of its 2013 North American Business Connectivity Awards. The awards were delivered by ATLANTIC-ACM CEO Dr. Judy Reed Smith and were based on nearly 5,000 individual ratings of service providers by their enterprise customers for the forthcoming 2013 edition of ATLANTIC-ACM's North American Business Connectivity Report Card. ATLANTIC-ACM's Report Card Series provides insight into service provider performance through customer evaluations in customer acquisition and retention areas, including network, products and key touch points.
The winners of ATLANTIC-ACM's 2013 North American Business Connectivity Awards are:
- EarthLink - Midsized and Under Service Provider Voice Value
- Fibertech - Midsized and Under Service Provider Brand, Sales Reps, Provisioning, Network Performance, Billing, Customer Service and Data Value
- Level 3 - Large Service Provider Brand and Network Performance
- Sprint - Large Service Provider Provisioning
- tw telecom - Large Service Provider Sales Reps, Billing, Customer Service, Voice Value and Data Value