BCN Solutions Express has added a number of services to its portfolio, all available for sale through channel partners.
The integrated service provider recently announced the following enhancements:
- Secure, hosted cloud services that include voice, social media and mobile extensions, and the latest version of Microsoft Office;
- Payment processing from iPayment for merchants;
- MPLS Dynamic IP from Windsteam, for support of IP voice and POTS, faxing, PRI, digital or analog TDM trunks, SIP trunks, data and Internet, and MPLS for VPN or WAN;
- SIP trunking with CenturyLink as the underlying provider, and featuring unlimited local calling, free on-net calling, dedicated-rate long-distance, inbound toll-free and more; and
- PRI over Cat-5, for voice over high-speed cable transport links.
BCN Solutions Express also said it has kicked off 2013 with a new promotion from Verizon for IP transport services, including Internet-dedicated Ethernet (IDE) and Gigabit Ethernet (GigE) for high-bandwidth applications. Discounted access rates are available for on-net access (Type I), SES (Type II) leased access and TDM lease in-franchise access, with no-cost installation and non-recurring charges for ports, and Type I and Type II access.
“We are constantly looking for ways to help our channel partners branch into new revenue streams that they may have not otherwise been tapping into," said David Luther, agent manager for BCN Solutions Express. “We also want to give them the biggest breadth and depth of connectivity options, so that they can expand their base of business and tailor the right solution for their clients, across a wide range of technologies and access types."