Level 3 Communications Inc. has formalized its Partner Advisory Board, which serves as a “think tank" for the indirect channel that sells Level 3 solutions.
Channel Chief Michael Jerich, vice president of the Level 3 Indirect Channel, told Channel Partners that the board was convened during part of 2012, leading up to the launch of the new Channel Partner Program Tuesday. Beginning in 2013, board participation will be formalized with regular meetings.
The Level 3 Partner Advisory Board is forum where the carrier can share information on company strategy, direction and service roadmaps and get feedback from partners on revenue growth strategies and partner program elements.
“Channel members agree that Level 3’s creation of this new advisory board will help facilitate open communication among its management team and member partners," said advisory board member Jay Bradley, president of Telecom Services for master agency Intelisys. “Most importantly, we can provide Level 3 valuable insight into channel partner issues and concerns, which will help strengthen the program and our relationships."
Members of the 2013 board include:
- Dave Gardner, president, Advantage
- Ian Kieninger, CEO, AVANT
- John Cunningham, CEO, BCM
- Matt Harty, president and CEO, CNSG
- Joel St. Germain, CEO and founder, GCG
- Jay Bradley, president of Telecom Services, Intelisys
- Brad Miehl, CEO, MicroCorp
- Steve Moody, vice president - Carrier Services, Presidio
- John Kirby, president, SCI
- Jerry Goldman, CEO, Select Conferencing
- Shane Heise, CEO, Simplify
- Ed Degenhart, COO and co-founder, Subsidium
- Ken Mercer, senior vice president, TBI
- Adam Edwards, president, Telarus