Master agency MicroCorp honored its top suppliers -- not just the companies, but the individuals that support the agents -- at One-on-One its partner meeting held in Atlanta earlier this week.
The winners, who were honored at an awards dinner Monday, were:
- Best Carrier Pre-sale Support: Stephanie Smelter, CenturyLink
- Best Carrier Post-sale Support: Shawn Berry, ACC Business
- Best Carrier Commission Support: Joanne Heinger-Vancas, Sprint
- Sales Engineer of the Year: Don Olenick, Level 3
- Channel Manager of the Year: Mike Pallies, ACC Business
MicroCorp also acknowledged its top 10 sales partners and gave out special awards to its longtime employees for their years of service. Michelle Gerald, Kim Nichols, Kim Sowers and Van Wender were recognized for five years, and Dave Brechbill and CJ Morgan were recognized for 10 years.
The master agency announced a special award for its operations management team -- Kim Gollsby, Jim Prochot, CJ Morgan and Connie Becker -- for their work in integrating MicroCorp's recent acquisitions. MicroCorp acquired master agency Five Star in Summer 2011 and VAR Premier Management Group in December 2011.