Avaya on Monday announced its U.S. Channel Partners of the Year for 2012.
The winners, who were honored at Avaya's partner getaway event in Cancun last week, are:
- Strategic Products and Services (SPS): Partner of the Year
- NACR: Services Partner of the Year
- MAC Source Communications Inc.: Mid-Market Partner of the Year (This is a big focus for Avaya – read more about the company's recent push into the mid-market sector.)
- CBTS: Growth Partner of the Year
- Integration Partners: Networking Partner of the Year
- Carrier SME: New Partner of the Year
Each of these partners "demonstrated significant skills and commitment in aligning with Avaya's programs and strategies, and...are paving new paths to customer value," said Karl Soderlund, Vaya's vice president of Americas Channel Sales, in a prepared statement. "The programs we put in place to help partners be successful are driving fantastic results, and we're looking forward to bringing new innovations to market to help partners and customers tap the full potential of real-time collaboration."