Distributor Tech Data Corp. announced Monday the winners of Vendor Partner Awards, presented during the company's eighth annual Vendor Summit on Oct. 18 at the Ritz-Carlton Grande Lakes in Orlando, Fla.
Tech Data's Vendor Partner Award recipients are recognized annually for their "strong partnerships, loyalty, collaborative spirit and unwavering commitment" to the continued success of Tech Data and its reseller customers.
The 2012 Tech Data Vendor Partner Award winners are:
- Vendor Partner of the Year ($500 Million and Over): Cisco
- Vendor Partner of the Year ($100 Million to $500 Million): VMware
- Vendor Partner of the Year ($100 Million and Under): Sharp
- Vendor Partner Representative of the Year: Ashley Fox, Raritan
- Mobility Vendor Partner of the Year: T-Mobile
- Cloud Vendor Partner of the Year: Microsoft
- TDPrioritySMB Vendor Partner of the Year: Lenovo
- Consumer Technology Vendor Partner of the Year: Griffin
- Marketing and Sales Innovator Vendor Partner of the Year: HP
- Inventory Optimization Vendor Partner of the Year: Fujitsu
- Growth Vendor Partner of the Year: Brocade
"Our vendor partners represent the best, brightest and most innovative in IT and we are proud to recognize those who, through their commitment to partnership with Tech Data, achieved the most success in the channel over the past year," said Joe Quaglia, senior vice president of U.S. Marketing and president of TDMobility at Tech Data. "Together with Tech Data's continuously evolving sales, marketing and agency services, we look forward to more mutual success in 2013."
More than 450 channel partners were in attendance at Vendor Summit, which featured interactive breakout session presentations on Tech Data's key verticals and initiatives, as well as presentations on the company's overall sales and marketing strategies.
Tech Data enables 125,000 resellers in more than 100 countries.