Strategy consultancy ATLANTIC-ACM announced its 2012 Awards for Business Connectivity and Wireless Business Excellence at the Yale Club of New York City Wednesday.
The awards were based on results from the 2012 Business Connectivity and Wireless Business Report Card, which rates carriers in key product and service categories based on approximately 3,800 individual carrier ratings by businesses.
Since 1995 the ATLANTIC-ACM Report Card series has been a source of carrier performance benchmarking information. The Business Connectivity and Wireless Business Report Card, now in its seventh year, measures performance in the business/enterprise segments.
Winners in the business connectivity category included:
- Cablevision: CLEC/Cable/Fiber Billing
- Cogent: CLEC/Cable/Fiber Data Value
- Fibertech: CLEC/Cable/Fiber Brand, Sales Reps, Provisioning, Network Performance and Customer Service
- Level 3: ILEC/IXC Brand, Sales Reps, Network Performance, Customer Service and Data Value
- Sprint: ILEC/IXC Provisioning
- tw telecom: CLEC/Cable/Fiber Voice Value
- Windstream: ILEC/IXC Billing and Voice Value
Winners in the wireless category included:
- AT&T Mobility: Billing
- Verizon Wireless: Brand, Billing, Sales Reps, Network Performance, and Customer Service