ESI, which makes phone systems for SMBs, has created the ESI 250, which it calls the only enterprise-grade smartphone for SMBs. The ESI 250 features an 800x395-resolution, seven-inch color touchscreen for swiping, scrolling and pressing. It also contains the following:
- One-touch access to internal extensions or speed-dial entries through 144 programmable “soft" keys;
- Synchronization for quick access to all contacts from any device;
- Enhanced presence management by using the RFID access control available on all ESI systems;
- Enhanced conference calling that simplifies the addition and removal of attendees, and lets users mute certain parties;
- Real-time call handling; and
- Business-productivity applications through the ESI Application Marketplace
The ESI 250 will be available early in the third quarter through resellers; check out the ESI booth for a demonstration.