Poll: What Was the Top Channel Story of 2011?
Posted in News, Windstream, PAETEC, XO Communications, Agent/Subagent/Master Agent, Value Added Reseller/Systems Integrator, Dealer/Interconnect
Channel Partners just published its top 20 stories of 2011 as determined by their popularity in our weekly newsletters. Did our newsletter subscribers get it right? Let us know in this poll.
- Aspect Adds Total Communications to Channel Program
- UC3 Summit Gathers Channel Executives, Consultants and CIOs to Explore Business Value of Unified Communications and Collaboration
- Channel Partners 360° Award Winner Profile: Framework Communications
- XO Communications: How Channel Partners Can Make the Most of the Cloud
- Case Study: St. Elizabeth Physicians Heals Communications Ills With Help of ATC, West IP
- Trend Micro Updates Technology and Simplifies Licensing as Part of Cloud Security Push
- Zebra Spends $3.45 Billion on Motorola's Enterprise Division
- SYNNEX Creates Exclusive UC Platform for Small Businesses
- VMware Rolls Out New Cloud-Based Disaster Recovery Service
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Sales Reportedly Off to Staggering Start