The master agency, based in Scottsdale, Ariz., also is adding special events and new venues to its annual road show for telecom agents.
Here's the planned lineup:
- Jan. 17, Denver
- Feb. 2-5, Scottsdale, Ariz. — Coinciding with the Phoenix Open PGA tour; PlanetOne will host road show attendees in a private suite on the 16th hole.
- March 28, Las Vegas, Spring 2012 Channel Partners Conference & Expo — The VIP reception will be held in the hotel suite made famous by the first "Hangover" film.
- April 19-22, Montego Bay, Jamaica — President's Club award trip
- May 15, Los Angeles
- June 6, Boston — Red Sox v. Orioles
- June 8, New York City — Yankees v. Mets at Yankee Stadium
- Sept. 11, Atlanta
- Sept. 13, Orlando — Fall 2012 Channel Partners Conference & Expo — Penthouse Mixer
- Nov. 13-14, Scottsdale, Ariz.
"We have every expectation of blowing the doors off in 2012," said Ted Schuman, founder and president of PlanetOne. "If you're a motivated agent and you want to see real business results, participation at any of our All-Star events this next year is like rocket fuel to meet your goals."
Telecom agents from across the country are invited to attend PlanetOne's road show events, free of charge. As in 2011, the All-Star Tour is themed "Delivering the Dream." To register, go to PlanetOne's link.
"We've had a lot of feedback from agents this year who have attended our All-Star events," said Lauren Shapiro, PlanetOne's vice president of operations. "Without question, they tell us that their participation in our road shows delivers quantifiable, measurable results."