CHANNEL PARTNERS — Value-added reseller Quest (Booth #1133 at the Channel Partners Conference & Expo) is offering partners a Cloud Services Assessment to help determine their clients’ cloud readiness.
The no-cost assessment identifies where organizations stand in relation to deploying cloud services, and maps where they want to be. Entities that don’t take this step risk taking a frustrating, and possibly expensive, journey to the cloud, Quest said. To that end, the feasibility assessment:
- Identifies IT capabilities that can be moved to the cloud
- Determines the level of needed service availability
- Details security, privacy and compliance requirements
- Discusses cloud options
Partners specializing in cloud services need to keep customization and flexibility for their customers in mind, said Tim Burke, president and CEO of Quest.
“Each organization is unique and the software and hardware used for day-to-day operations vastly differs among competitors in your field as well as organizations outside of your industry," said Tim Burke, president and CEO of Quest. “A one-size-fits-all approach is not logical for a cloud strategy."
Quest has two partnering options:
- Technology Partner – Gives agents access to all of Quest’s products and services. Visit the Quest booth for details.
- Lead Referral Program – Accepted leads and closed deals provide commission and one-year lead protection. Quest’s sales team handles all of the coordination.