Apptix, a provider of cloud-based Microsoft communication and collaboration services, announced this week the launch of hosted unified communications.
Apptix has integrated Microsoft Hosted Exchange, Office Communication Server (OCS) and SharePoint to deliver enterprise voice, e-mail, file sharing, corporate IM with presence, Web conferencing and mobility services from the cloud.
The Apptix Unified Communications solution is available now for $44.95 per user, per month, for a limited time, and includes unlimited calling in the United States.
Apptix’s hosted UC includes:
- Exchange for e-mail, calendar and contacts with anti-virus and anti-spam protection from Symantec
- Enterprise VoIP with Outlook integration, single-click calling, simultaneous ringing and E911 support
- Instant messaging integrating presence with the Outlook client
- Web conferencing for audio or video meetings with the ability to share desktops or documents
- SharePoint for sharing and managing documents, project plans, ideas, contacts, etc.
- ActiveSync Mobile Synchronization