Vinculum Communications’ Vintrex Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) trunking solution has been certified interoperable with Toshiba’s family of Strata CIX IP business communication systems. Vintrex SIP Trunking is now available nationwide from Authorized Toshiba Dealers.
“The Vintrex solution gives Toshiba Strata CIX VoIP business communication systems users Toshiba’s enterprise telephony capabilities with cost-effective SIP Trunking services," said Mark Carpenter, director of Product Management for Toshiba America Information Systems, Telecommunication Systems Division.
“We are pleased to receive the certification of interoperability of Vintrex SIP Trunking with Toshiba’s Strata CIX IP business telephone systems," said Jayson R. Jones, SVP of Marketing for Vinculum Communications. “To support the Toshiba dealers, we are offering a free 30-day Vintrex SIP Trunk trial for Authorized Toshiba Dealers and their customers."
The companies say benefits for Toshiba dealers include:
- Residual commissions up to 25 percent of customer monthly service charges
- Free 30-day Vintrex SIP Trunk trials for dealers and their customers
- Dedicated channel managers for immediate sales support
- Deployment of SIP trunks in as little as four business days
- Low-cost international long distance calling
- Bundled SIP trunks and calling plans
- Quarterly channel newsletter “The Insider" with news, events, promotions, and sales incentives
- U.S.-based customer care 24/7/365.