TelCentris Inc. has announced changes to its Channel Partner Program incentives for 2010, including adopting its introductory promotion, originally set to expire this December, as its standard incentive program for agents and dealers. The official program incentives will now include:
- Twenty percent commissions on core products for all partner sales
- Up to 30 percent commissions on core products for qualified master agents
- No annual revenue commitment minimum for agent and dealer partners
- Fifty percent of installation fees collected are paid to partners on an ongoing basis
- Evergreen provisions in all contracts
In addition, there is currently one month of Voice MRC (monthly reoccurring charge) paid to all partners beyond their standard commission on three-year deals through the end of the first quarter of 2010.
“TelCentris’ business model is unique in that our technology enables us to bypass expensive licensing fees that our competitors have to pay – as a result, we’re able to offer our partners some of the most competitive incentives in the industry,” said Bryan Hertz, CEO of TelCentris. “Since our channel partner program launched in September, we received very positive responses regarding our introductory incentives, so we’ve decided to strengthen the commission payout beyond the initial promotion."
TelCentris’ core business services include hosted IP PBX, SIP Trunking and a hosted contact center solution in partnership with Altitude Software. Other available business services include managed hardware, broadband and analog circuits.