Ingram Micro is expecting to fill millions of orders this holiday season. With a forecast of 3 million to 4 million units shipped per week, the distributor said volume this year will at least match that of last year. Ingram Micro reported filling 250,000 orders on the Saturday after Thanksgiving last year.
Ingram Micro Forecasts High Volume for the Holidays
- IT Channel Planet: Ingram Micro Expects to Ship 3 Million Units a Week in Holiday Season
- A Look at T-Mobile Bidder Iliad, Former Sex-Chat Service CEO and All
- Confused Wireless Customers at AT&T, Verizon, Sprint Paying Too Much
- Oracle’s Larry Ellison Sells Giant Lake Tahoe Mansion
- Galaxy S5, Note 3 Follow-Ups Planned for Suddenly ‘Challenged’ Samsung
- Adult Chat, Psychic Hotlines ‘Begging to Be Used for Fraud’