Ingram Micro is expecting to fill millions of orders this holiday season. With a forecast of 3 million to 4 million units shipped per week, the distributor said volume this year will at least match that of last year. Ingram Micro reported filling 250,000 orders on the Saturday after Thanksgiving last year.
Ingram Micro Forecasts High Volume for the Holidays
- IT Channel Planet: Ingram Micro Expects to Ship 3 Million Units a Week in Holiday Season
- VMware Must Keep Apps Experience Intact or CloudVolumes Buy Will Be ‘Non-Starter’
- Cisco Takes Top Honors at 2013 Ingram Micro Smart Partner Awards
- Ingram Micro Adds IBM to New IM Link Professional Services Network
- PGi Lands Ingram Micro Managed Services Agreement
- Ingram Micro Buys SoftCom in Cloud Deal