Ingram Micro is expecting to fill millions of orders this holiday season. With a forecast of 3 million to 4 million units shipped per week, the distributor said volume this year will at least match that of last year. Ingram Micro reported filling 250,000 orders on the Saturday after Thanksgiving last year.
Ingram Micro Forecasts High Volume for the Holidays
- IT Channel Planet: Ingram Micro Expects to Ship 3 Million Units a Week in Holiday Season
- T-Mobile Woos ‘Beleaguered’ Sprint Customers, Offers Free Data for Referrals
- iPhone 6 Screen Problems Halted Production: Release Date Impact?
- Dell: Why PCs Are Surging Again
- In a One-Size-Fits-All World, Hybrid Cloud Provides a Platform for Engineering Artistry
- Symantec Channel Chief John Eldh Leaving Company