XO Communications (XOHO.OB) has announced new enhancements to its VoIP services portfolio that help businesses and large enterprises with distributed locations simplify and streamline their IP-based communications networks.
The latest enhancements to the company's VoIP services portfolio, which includes XO IP Flex, XO IP Flex with VPN and XO SIP, are meant to enhance the communications capabilities of mid-sized and enterprise business customers seeking a single nationwide voice and data solutions provider. The new capabilities include availability of XO's VoIP services in all 50 states for multilocation enterprises; availability of automatic call routing to provide business continuity capabilities for XO VoIP customers; and wider range of interoperable IP PBX platforms for SIP deployments.
In the past year, XO has added four new IP PBX platforms that are interoperable with XO SIP and now supports the following platforms:
- Avaya Aura, Avaya Communication Manager, Avaya Communication Manager Branch Edition, Avaya IP Office
- Cisco Call Manager Express, Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco UC500
- Digium AA50, Digium Asterisk Business Edition, Digium Switchvox
- Fonality PBXtra, Fonality trixbox Pro
- NEC UNIVERGE SV8100 and UX5000
- Sutus Business Central 200
- Toshiba Strata CIX40, CIX100, CIX200, CIX670 and CIX1200