It’s no doubt Microsoft hopes this move will empower partners by giving them more customer ownership. Microsoft’s SaaS productivity suite, the Business Productivity Online Suite (BPOS), was unveiled in July.
Microsoft Changes SaaS Billing for Partners
- A Look at T-Mobile Bidder Iliad, Former Sex-Chat Service CEO and All
- Confused Wireless Customers at AT&T, Verizon, Sprint Paying Too Much
- Oracle’s Larry Ellison Sells Giant Lake Tahoe Mansion
- Galaxy S5, Note 3 Follow-Ups Planned for Suddenly ‘Challenged’ Samsung
- Adult Chat, Psychic Hotlines ‘Begging to Be Used for Fraud’