It’s no doubt Microsoft hopes this move will empower partners by giving them more customer ownership. Microsoft’s SaaS productivity suite, the Business Productivity Online Suite (BPOS), was unveiled in July.
Microsoft Changes SaaS Billing for Partners
- Verizon, Microsoft Hail Bill Requiring Search Warrants for Electronic Communications
- AT&T, IBM Team in Network-Enabled Cloud
- Verizon VoLTE, Wi-Fi Calling an ‘Unusual Move for the Conservative Company’
- Microsoft Layoffs: Round 2 Begins, Affects R&D Operations
- The Cloudys: Cloud Channel Innovation Awards