It’s no doubt Microsoft hopes this move will empower partners by giving them more customer ownership. Microsoft’s SaaS productivity suite, the Business Productivity Online Suite (BPOS), was unveiled in July.
Microsoft Changes SaaS Billing for Partners
- AT&T to FCC: Reject ‘Heavy-Handed’ Net Neutrality Regulation
- Microsoft’s Nokia Layoffs: ‘It Wasn’t a Shoe That Dropped, But a Chainsaw’
- PlanetOne Soon to Open Southern California Office
- Exclusive: Birch, With Cbeyond Buy Done, Chooses Channel Chief
- Expert Reveals Top 3 Myths About the Channel Opportunity in the Cloud