The tech sector isn’t faring well, as we all know, and it’s hard to keep up on who’s shedding jobs when. Check in with the telecom-industry layoff tracker, which will be updated weekly, by clicking on the source link below.
Layoff Tracker for Week of Jan. 19
- A Look at T-Mobile Bidder Iliad, Former Sex-Chat Service CEO and All
- Confused Wireless Customers at AT&T, Verizon, Sprint Paying Too Much
- Oracle’s Larry Ellison Sells Giant Lake Tahoe Mansion
- Galaxy S5, Note 3 Follow-Ups Planned for Suddenly ‘Challenged’ Samsung
- Adult Chat, Psychic Hotlines ‘Begging to Be Used for Fraud’