North American Ingram Micro partners can now offer the deal, ideal for SMBs, especially with cash so tight, to their clients. The subscription-based licensing arrangement allows partners to sell an unlimited number of seats. Ingram Micro partners have to have hosting capabilities and must be Microsoft-certified to join the SPLA program.
Ingram Micro Has a Day at the SPLA
- IBM, Microsoft Gain on Amazon in Cloud Infrastructure Race
- Tablet Tuesday: New Apple iPads vs. Nokia Lumia 2520 vs. Microsoft Surface 2
- Microsoft Office 365 Available on Apple iPad Today
- Nokia Investors Give Devices Unit Sale to Microsoft the Go-Ahead
- Spectralink Server, Wireless Solutions Qualify for Microsoft Lync