CA said the Instant Recovery On Demand solution could be implemented and up and running in 24 hours. The new SaaS offering was announced at CA’s world conference in Las Vegas this week, where worldwide channel chief Bill Lipsin reassured the company’s channel partners of their high value to the company and disclosed plans to increase training and financial incentives for its partners.
CA Gets SaaSy With Partners
- CWA to FCC: AT&T-DirecTV Will Be Stronger Competitor
- iPhone 6, 6 Plus Pre-Orders Exceed Supply: Some Customers Will Have to Wait Until October
- GENBAND Debuts PaaS Platform Kandy
- PDV Buys Sprint’s 900 MHz Spectrum, Promises Two-Way Radio for Businesses
- Cloudnexa Creates Premium Bundle With Trend Micro, Others