Rivermine announced Rivermine 6.0, the next version of its wireline and wireless device expense management software platform, which automates procurement and order management, invoice processing and auditing, inventory management, dispute management and reporting/analytics.
Rivermine 6.0 offers rapid deployment capabilities, TEM Atlas graphical network mapping tool, global support and a new Web user interface that can be personalized with user preferences.
TEM Atlas is a set of graphical network maps to help users understand and interpret network data, make network decisions through at-a-glance network cost-per-route information and view potential risks associated with network changes. Users also can filter and sort network maps by criteria, such as originating locations, terminating locations, service types, and/or network route costs.
Rivermine 6.0 may be deployed on premises, hosted and delivered as a software-as-a-service (SaaS), or through Rivermine’s new software-powered managed service packages, eXPERTSolutions.
Additionally, Rivermine 6.0 is modular and can be implemented on a portion-by-portion basis.
The newly announced eXPERTSolutions packages augment Rivermine 6.0 with the following five turnkey packages:
- eXPERTSilver provides hosted Rivermine TEM software along with Rivermine experts performing invoice acquisition, validation and loading services.
- eXPERTGold extends the Silver package, with Rivermine experts providing services to allocate costs, approve invoices, audit invoices and manage disputes.
- eXPERTPlatinum extends the Gold package to include an end-to-end TEM solution, wherein Rivermine experts manage the entire TEM process.
- eXPERTWireless is a wireless managed service, including rate plan optimization, wireless store for procurement/ordering, asset tracking and enterprisewide helpdesk support. eXPERTWireless can be added to any of the above packages.
- eXPERTGlobal adds to the Silver, Gold or Platinum packages, giving customers the ability to view system screens in their native languages, including double-byte characters, and supports 183 global invoice formats as well as more than 100 currencies.