Image Gallery: Avaya Engage
More than 2,300 partners, customers, analysts and others attended the Avaya Engage conference, Feb. 12-15, at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
Nearly a month ago, Avaya filed for chapter 11 bankruptcy protection to reduce its debt load of about $6.3 billion, and said it has no plans to sell its call-center business. Conference attendees were anxious to hear more about the company’s plans to work through and emerge from chapter 11.
The event included presentations by Avaya’s top executives, breakout sessions for individual groups of attendees, the Solutions Expo and entertainment.
Click through our gallery for highlights and a recap. We bet you'll see someone you know.
Our coverage from the event includes:
- The company appointed two new channel chiefs for the United States and globally. Read the Q&A.
- Competitors are trying to move in on Avaya's territory.
- A new product promises a "Surge" in IoT opportunities for partners.
- Congratulations to Avaya's partner and vendor award winners.
- Avaya execs took to the stage to assure partners and customers that the company will survive bankruptcy — and thrive.
Follow contributing editor @EdwardGately on Twitter.