Email This Article

Apple iPhone 4S Spontaneously Combusts
A New York woman whose iPhone 4S spontaneously caught fire says Apple won't replace the smartphone, which was destroyed. Shibani Bhujle left her iPhone on her coffee table when suddenly the phone's power went off and she began to smell fumes, according to a Venture Beat article. After Bhujle
To (required; use comma between emails, max Three):
 
Subject (required):
 
Your email address (required):
 
Message:
The message area is limited to 500 characters and allows for no html, URLs, email addresses or attachments.