The Transformation of Quest – Part 4
Transformation leader: Tim Burke, President and CEO
Number of employees: 100
Year established: 1982
Original transactional business model: VAR/IT systems integrator/interconnect
Post-transformation business model: Transactional business continues to be a part of what we do, but we work with our clients as partners helping them deliver technology.
How has your company been challenged by the transformation away from a transactional business model?
Our company has experienced a challenge by this transformation in that most vendors and service providers are not interested in our transformation — they are transaction-/quota-driven. Additionally, internal sales staff has difficulty with the paradigm shift away from transactional sales and a company might see some attrition among sales staff as the traditional model evolves.
- My Digital Shield Releases 'Shield Test' Free for SMBs
- Zultys Intros Cloud Services
- Verizon Tells Sen. Leahy It Has No Plans to Prioritize Internet Traffic
- Cloud Partners Keynote Highlights: Channel Partner 'Higher Cloud' Road Map
- Verizon Wireless to Distribute Cash, Free Calling in $64.2 Million Settlement of Billing Lawsuit