|Kelly Teal Blog|
Kelly Teal, senior editor of Channel Partners, relies on nearly 10 years of reporting on telecommunications business, regulation and the channels for her perspectives on industry trends.
Nominate Your Pick for 2013 Channel Executive of the Year
**Editor's Note: Want more Channel Executive awards coverage? View the slide show featuring 2012's finalists and winner.**
Well, folks, it's that time of year again – time for you to nominate the person you think has earned the title of 2013 Channel Executive of the Year.
This is your chance to get your favorite vendor or carrier executive on the ballot; voting will take place in January (don't worry – we'll let you know when) and the winner unveiled at the Spring 2013 Channel Partners Conference & Expo in Las Vegas.
The only requirements for nomination are that the candidate be the top person in a company's channel operations – at the executive level of vice president or higher – at a telecom vendor (network operator/service provider/manufacturer – not a master agency or VAR).
And please give some thought to the following when you're nominating an executive:
- Leadership: To what extent does the nominee show leadership within the companies he/she has worked for, the business community at large, the communications industry and the channel?
- Longevity: How long has the nominee been involved in developing the channel?
- Innovation: To what extent does the nominee bring new ideas to the channel?
- Contribution: To what extent does the nominee engage in activities to promote or advance the channel?
Submit your nomination today. Nominations will close on Jan. 2.
- How to Go Wireless in the Office
- Case Study: Total Communications Ups Sennheiser Call Center Productivity
- Evolve IP, Equinix Buy Channel-Partner Businesses
- Channel Partners Advisory Board Member Profile: Liquid Networx’s Don Douglas
- Empowering Your Business Through Infrastructure Performance Management