Cloud Partners Extends Call for Speakers Deadline
You now have another week to submit applications to be speaker at Cloud Partners, a Channel Partners event, to be held Sept. 8-10, at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans.
We've extended the application deadline to Friday, March 21. This is your chance to pass along some of your knowledge to channel partners of all types and sizes.
Pitches from suppliers (carriers, manufacturers, hardware and software providers, service providers) that include channel partners (agents, VARs, system integrators, dealers, interconnects), analysts or consultants with real-world applications as co-presenters will have an increased chance of being selected.
Proposed track/session topics include: Exploring Cloud Business Models; Cloud Architecture Best Practices; Cloud Business Modeling & Benchmarking; Cloud Strategies; Cloud Infrastructure; Cloud Challenges; Cloud Applications; Cloud Colocation/Data Center; Selling Cloud Solutions; Cloud Connections; Best Practices for Leading Cloud Brands; and Delivering Cloud Solutions.
For a full breakdown of subcategories, application requirements, and to submit an application, click here.
Hurry the deadline for submissions is just one week away.
Additional questions can be directed to Shilo Lusson, Channel Partners education coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RapidMiner Hires Former IBM Executive as SVP of Sales
- Verizon to FCC Chairman: Net Neutrality Litigation Not Unavoidable
- BCM One to Buy Trestle Networks Amid Ongoing Evolution
- Months After Receiving Threatening Letter, T-Mobile to Disclose Speeds of Throttled Customers
- PBX Losing Its Enterprise Grip to UC: Avaya, Cisco, Others Face Tough Competition From Microsoft