Apply to Speak at Cloud Partners 2014
Now's your chance to pass along some of your knowledge to channel partners of all types and sizes.
Cloud Partners, a Channel Partners event, is accepting speaker applications for its fall 2014 conference, Sept. 8-10, to be held at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans.
Proposed track/session topics include: Exploring Cloud Business Models; Cloud Architecture Best Practices; Cloud Business Modeling & Benchmarking; Cloud Strategies; Cloud Infrastructure; Cloud Challenges; Cloud Applications; Cloud Colocation/Data Center; Selling Cloud Solutions; Cloud Connections; Best Practices for Leading Cloud Brands; and Delivering Cloud Solutions.
For a full breakdown of subcategories, application requirements, and to submit an application, click here.
Hurry — the deadline for submissions is Friday, March 14.
Additional questions can be directed to Shilo Lusson, Channel Partners education coordinator, at email@example.com.
- Verizon, Microsoft Hail Bill Requiring Search Warrants for Electronic Communications
- AT&T, IBM Team in Network-Enabled Cloud
- Verizon VoLTE, Wi-Fi Calling an ‘Unusual Move for the Conservative Company’
- Microsoft Layoffs: Round 2 Begins, Affects R&D Operations
- The Cloudys: Cloud Channel Innovation Awards