What were you doing at 6:30 this morning? Fourteen of us were running circles around The Peabody, and enjoying every step.
Thanks to Alex Koupal, event manager for the Channel Partners Conference & Expo, for making the first-ever Channel Partners Fun Run happen. Not only was the get-together a refreshing way to start Day Two of the Fall 2012 show here in Orlando, it was a unique opportunity for attendees to meet one another and do a little informal networking. We've already gotten a report of one business deal that could materialize as a result of the Fun Run. So, dual missions accomplished – a few minutes outside, away from trade show craziness, and the chance to meet new people and see what comes of that.
- VIRGO Announces Keynote Presenters for Channel Partners Conference & Expo
- Rock On! Channel Partners Conference & Expo Song Debuts
- News Desk: Channel Partners Conference & Expo Highlighted by AT&T, Verizon Announcements
- Channel Partners Announces 2014 Cloudys Award Winners
- Channel Partners 360: Do You Have What It Takes?