You Missed a Fun Fun Run!
What were you doing at 6:30 this morning? Fourteen of us were running circles around The Peabody, and enjoying every step.
Thanks to Alex Koupal, event manager for the Channel Partners Conference & Expo, for making the first-ever Channel Partners Fun Run happen. Not only was the get-together a refreshing way to start Day Two of the Fall 2012 show here in Orlando, it was a unique opportunity for attendees to meet one another and do a little informal networking. We've already gotten a report of one business deal that could materialize as a result of the Fun Run. So, dual missions accomplished – a few minutes outside, away from trade show craziness, and the chance to meet new people and see what comes of that.
- iPhone 6 Screen Problems Halted Production: Release Date Impact?
- Dell: Why PCs Are Surging Again
- In a One-Size-Fits-All World, Hybrid Cloud Provides a Platform for Engineering Artistry
- Symantec Channel Chief John Eldh Leaving Company
- Image-Based Backup vs. File-Based Backup: 3 Essential Considerations for Channel Partners