You Missed a Fun Fun Run!
What were you doing at 6:30 this morning? Fourteen of us were running circles around The Peabody, and enjoying every step.
Thanks to Alex Koupal, event manager for the Channel Partners Conference & Expo, for making the first-ever Channel Partners Fun Run happen. Not only was the get-together a refreshing way to start Day Two of the Fall 2012 show here in Orlando, it was a unique opportunity for attendees to meet one another and do a little informal networking. We've already gotten a report of one business deal that could materialize as a result of the Fun Run. So, dual missions accomplished – a few minutes outside, away from trade show craziness, and the chance to meet new people and see what comes of that.
- Verizon, Microsoft Hail Bill Requiring Search Warrants for Electronic Communications
- AT&T, IBM Team in Network-Enabled Cloud
- Verizon VoLTE, Wi-Fi Calling an ‘Unusual Move for the Conservative Company’
- Microsoft Layoffs: Round 2 Begins, Affects R&D Operations
- The Cloudys: Cloud Channel Innovation Awards