Telesphere’s sixth annual Invitational Charity Golf Tournament, held at the Fire Rock Country Club in Fountain Hills, Arizona, raised more than $30,000 in proceeds that will be used to benefit the Boys and Girls Clubs of Greater Scottsdale.
Since the event was inaugurated in 2008, it has raised more than $100,000 to support the many programs offered by the Boys and Girls Clubs of Greater Scottsdale. These programs include character and leadership development; education and career development; health and life skills; sports, fitness and recreation.
This year’s tournament hosted more than 25 teams — more than 100 players in all — with golfers from companies that included E Squared, Concierge, Worldwide Telecom Concepts, Zoom Communications, StratNet Solutions, Automated Environments, Full Circle Communications, CMS, Sandler Partners and Provision Communications.
“We’re proud to support the goals and programs of the Boys and Girls Clubs," said Telesphere CEO Clark Peterson. “Hundreds of young people throughout Scottsdale and the surrounding communities benefit from their programs year-round. Because of the great turnout, success and support from local companies, we look forward to continuing this tournament well into the future."
- BCN Telecom Buys AMI Communications’ Client Base
- Prime Telecommunications' Vic Levinson: Why VoIP, Other Acronyms S.T.I.N.K.
- Advantage Communications Group Hires Mike Saxby
- Richardson Communications' Rachel McNeese: Start With the Client's Needs
- Alteva Expands Presence, Adds Affordable Communications as Partner