|Channel Surfing Blog|
Channel Partners invites you to share information about your event. Please submit the following items:
All items may be uploaded to http://editorial.vpico.com
Please follow up with an e-mail to Khali Henderson, email@example.com, to confirm receipt.
Green Cloud Intros Plant-a-Tree Initiative
Green Cloud Technologies has launched an environmental initiative in partnership with Carbonfund.org that will plant a tree for each of Green Cloud’s customers every quarter of the business year.
Carbonfund.org's CarbonFree Partner program helps businesses offset their environmental impact by giving them the opportunity to partner through donations for reforestation projects. The program encourages companies to calculate their carbon footprint and then participate in Carbonfund.org's third-party certified projects for forest preservation and improved local environments.
“Not only do we provide environmentally friendly solutions for your data, Green Cloud also cares about preserving the world’s ‘green’ habitat," Green Cloud CEO Shay Houser said. "We donate one tree per customer every quarter – that’s more than 1,500 trees this year!"
- Apple Positioned for ‘Record iPhone 6 Sales’ As Buyers Await Release Date
- Level 3, Verizon Throw Blame at Each Other in Netflix Debacle
- Tech Data Names Mobile Solutions Vice President
- Verizon Wireless Subscribers Pay More Than AT&T, Sprint or T-Mobile Users
- Value Statements Drive Small Business IT Priorities