|Channel Surfing Blog|
Channel Partners invites you to share information about your event. Please submit the following items:
All items may be uploaded to http://editorial.vpico.com
Please follow up with an e-mail to Buffy Naylor, firstname.lastname@example.org, to confirm receipt.
RapidScale Launches National Gift Drive
Southern California-based RapidScale has launched its first national gift drive, aimed at helping children in need throughout the country.
They're requesting donations of gifts and/or gift cards to retailers such as Babies "R" Us, Barnes & Noble, Best Buy, Michaels, Target, Toys "R" Us and Wal-Mart that carry children's toys or craft supplies. RapidScale will march all donations to the drive, which will continue through the end of the holidays.
Donations will be distributed to children at Boys & Girls Clubs of America, as well as those in hospitals, homeless shelters and church outreach programs.
More information on the gift drive and how to make donations is available here.
RapidScale plans to make this national gift drive an annual event.
- Image Gallery: ViaWest's Sky's the Limit Phoenix Data Center Tour
- Sungard AS Honors AT&T, Partners for Channel Growth
- Cisco Announces Major Software, Cloud Push
- HP Touts Huge Windows Server Migration Opportunity
- Verizon Agrees to Pay $2 Million Fine to Resolve FCC Concerns Over Low Call Completion in Rural Areas