RapidScale Launches National Gift Drive
Southern California-based RapidScale has launched its first national gift drive, aimed at helping children in need throughout the country.
They're requesting donations of gifts and/or gift cards to retailers such as Babies "R" Us, Barnes & Noble, Best Buy, Michaels, Target, Toys "R" Us and Wal-Mart that carry children's toys or craft supplies. RapidScale will march all donations to the drive, which will continue through the end of the holidays.
Donations will be distributed to children at Boys & Girls Clubs of America, as well as those in hospitals, homeless shelters and church outreach programs.
More information on the gift drive and how to make donations is available here.
RapidScale plans to make this national gift drive an annual event.
- 2013 North American Business Connectivity Award Winners Announced
- Telehouse America Partners With Avant Communications
- American Telesis Expands Managed Services
- NTT America Debuts Channel Program for Cloud, IP, Data Center Sales
- AT&T, China Mobile, Sprint's Parent All Considered Potential America Movil Buyers