|Channel Surfing Blog|
Channel Partners invites you to share information about your event. Please submit the following items:
All items may be uploaded to http://editorial.vpico.com
Please follow up with an e-mail to Buffy Naylor, email@example.com, to confirm receipt.
TBI Holds Second 'Wellness Week' for Staff
TBI is holding another in its series of "Wellness Weeks," this one focused on financial well-being.
The Chicago-based master agency in late 2012 instituted Wellness Weeks with different emphases; the last one, held in November, targeted physical health and featured daily events and a prize raffle.
From Jan. 7-11, TBI aimed to enroll staff in a new 401(k) plan, educate workers about financial success and give them budgeting tools. TBI is running daily workshops and information sessions.
“As TBI continues to grow, our executive team is committed to making TBI a great place to work," said Geoff Yearack, TBI's vice president of operations. “Helping our staff understand the benefits of physical, mental and financial wellness is one way to support this goal. Throughout 2013 we will be adding to this initiative with personal wellness and work-life balance."
- How to Go Wireless in the Office
- Case Study: Total Communications Ups Sennheiser Call Center Productivity
- Evolve IP, Equinix Buy Channel-Partner Businesses
- Channel Partners Advisory Board Member Profile: Liquid Networx’s Don Douglas
- Empowering Your Business Through Infrastructure Performance Management