|Channel Surfing Blog|
Channel Partners invites you to share information about your event. Please submit the following items:
All items may be uploaded to http://editorial.vpico.com
Please follow up with an e-mail to Khali Henderson, firstname.lastname@example.org, to confirm receipt.
Intelisys' Green Team Helps Toys for Tots, Other Charities
The Green Team – a group of Intelisys employees who volunteer in Sonoma County, Calif. – has been busy lately helping people in their area.
One of the latest was a donation to the Children's Village of Sonoma County. On its website, the Santa Rosa, Calif.-based agency says it provides nurturing, stable family homes in a multi-generational, enriched environment for children and their siblings in foster care. The Green Team gave $500 in cash and $200 more in gifts on the kids' wish lists.
The Intelisys employees also have made contributions to Toys for Tots, COTS – a nonprofit agency that helps the homeless in Petaluma, Calif. – and The Living Room, another nonprofit that assists women and children without homes.
When The Green Team isn't donating money, they're active cleaning up gardens and doing other "green" tasks in the area.
- FCC Signals Seriousness of Data Protection by Imposing Record $10 Million Fine on TerraComm, YourTel America
- Level 3 Closes tw telecom Purchase: ‘We Know Our Customers’ Needs Are Changing’
- Partnering 2020 Perspectives: CompTIA
- Partner Programs: Transforming and Aligning for Growth
- Voice4Net Debuts WebRTC-based Contact Center Client Solution