|Channel Surfing Blog|
Channel Partners invites you to share information about your event. Please submit the following items:
All items may be uploaded to http://editorial.vpico.com
Please follow up with an e-mail to Khali Henderson, firstname.lastname@example.org, to confirm receipt.
ADVODA Hosts 6th Annual Toys 4 Tots Drive
Denver-based ADVODA Communications, in conjunction with its top partners and agents hosted is sixth annual Toys 4 Tots drive.
“The drive and the results were far above and beyond anything we have achieved in past years", said Ron Dunworth president of ADVODA. “I want to thank all of our vendor partners as well as a great group of ADVODA agents and ADVODA employees who have contributed so openly to the effort of ensuring that every deserving child in Colorado has a gift this Christmas."
Last year was a record year for Toys 4 Tots in Colorado in terms of collections. Even after setting a record for toys collected, however, the Marines were more than 30,000 toys short of the requests they received. To help with the anticipated shortfall this year, ADVODA and its partners stepped up and doubled the number of toys collected and contributed over last year.
- Verizon, Microsoft Hail Bill Requiring Search Warrants for Electronic Communications
- AT&T, IBM Team in Network-Enabled Cloud
- Verizon VoLTE, Wi-Fi Calling an ‘Unusual Move for the Conservative Company’
- Microsoft Layoffs: Round 2 Begins, Affects R&D Operations
- The Cloudys: Cloud Channel Innovation Awards