Denver-based ADVODA Communications, in conjunction with its top partners and agents hosted is sixth annual Toys 4 Tots drive.
“The drive and the results were far above and beyond anything we have achieved in past years", said Ron Dunworth president of ADVODA. “I want to thank all of our vendor partners as well as a great group of ADVODA agents and ADVODA employees who have contributed so openly to the effort of ensuring that every deserving child in Colorado has a gift this Christmas."
Last year was a record year for Toys 4 Tots in Colorado in terms of collections. Even after setting a record for toys collected, however, the Marines were more than 30,000 toys short of the requests they received. To help with the anticipated shortfall this year, ADVODA and its partners stepped up and doubled the number of toys collected and contributed over last year.
- DrivenBI Joins AT&T Partner Exchange
- Big-Screen iPhone 6 Being Tested, Could Fend Off Galaxy S4, Critics
- Smartphone Prices Fall, Drive Increase in Shipments
- Galaxy S4, iPhone 5s, 5c Help Samsung, Apple Dominate Smartphone Market
- Improved Samsung Galaxy S4? AT&T Confirms Release Date for 'Active' Exclusive