|Channel Surfing Blog|
Channel Partners invites you to share information about your event. Please submit the following items:
All items may be uploaded to http://editorial.vpico.com
Please follow up with an e-mail to Khali Henderson, email@example.com, to confirm receipt.
TWC Top Agents Follow ‘Road to Masters’
As part of its ‘Road to The Masters’ incentive program for its sales partners which ran in fourth quarter 2010 and first quarter 2011, Time Warner Cable Business Class recently hosted its two award-winning partner organizations, World Telecom Group and Intelisys, for an all-inclusive trip to Augusta, Ga., for The Masters golf tournament.
The award trip included airfare, hotel accommodations, transfers and access to tournament. In addition to daily access to see PGA’s elite field of golfers, agents enjoyed food from a private chef, access to its executive club, as well as an opportunity to meet and mingle with senior PGA pros and Masters’ champions Fuzzy Zoeller and Ben Crenshaw.
- ‘Disappointed’ IBM Takes Drastic Action Amid Significantly Slower Customer Spending
- Sprint Reveals Last Month’s Total Layoffs, Says ‘Additional Reduction Activity’ Is Coming
- Mitel Hounds ShoreTel: ‘We Intend to Be A Consolidator in This Market’
- Channel Partners Announces 2014-2015 Advisory Board
- News Desk: Meet the New Verizon, Vonage Business Channel Chiefs