|Channel Surfing Blog|
Channel Partners invites you to share information about your event. Please submit the following items:
All items may be uploaded to http://editorial.vpico.com
Please follow up with an e-mail to Khali Henderson, firstname.lastname@example.org, to confirm receipt.
Intelisys Partners Take on Cancun
|Attendees stop for a photo op at Chichen Itza.|
|The group sails on a privately chartered catamaran in Isla Mujeres.|
The Intelisys Club TPC is a 100 percent Intelisys-sponsored program specifically designed to reward its existing elite Sales Partners and to encourage rising stars to increase growth in new business with Intelisys. Next year, Club TPC heads to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic!
|The group enjoys a Mayan Ballet at the farewell dinner.|
- Ingram Micro Does Distribution Agreement With IBM’s SoftLayer
- Verizon, Microsoft Hail Bill Requiring Search Warrants for Electronic Communications
- AT&T, IBM Team in Network-Enabled Cloud
- Verizon VoLTE, Wi-Fi Calling an ‘Unusual Move for the Conservative Company’
- Microsoft Layoffs: Round 2 Begins, Affects R&D Operations