Lightyear Rallies Agents for 2nd Annual Sales Conference
More than 125 agents from all across the nation turned out for the second annual Lightyear National Agent Sales Conference on Sept. 2-3. The event was again held at the Horseshoe Casino Hotel in southern Indiana just across the Ohio River from Lightyear's national headquarters in Louisville, Ky. The two-day event featured an Agent Golf Scramble, a tour of the Maker's Mark bourbon distillery and Lightyear Luau/Agent Awards Banquet on Wednesday.
Also discussed was Lightyear’s teaming with Sprint to reinvent the wholesale partnership model. It includes Sprint’s complete portfolio of wholesale wireline and wireless voice, and data services. A highlight was the announcement of a new $59.99 unlimited talk/long-distance/texting/data offer on Lightyear Wireless.
Furthermore, the conference provided product presentations on the Dynamic & Integrated T1, Nationwide PRI, Voice Services, MPLS Networks, Wireless, Hosted VoIP and the announcement of new $15 SIP trunks.
- FreeConferenceCall Expands Global Services, Signs New Sales Partner Agreement
- The Conference Group Seeks 'Special Agents'
- DSCI Expands to NYC, Names Former Thinking Phones Executive as Sales VP
- Fonality Integrates Phone Systems With Salesforce CRM
- Salestream Adds 'Order Interview' Feature to MasterStream